9 August 2014

The first official teaser trailer is out!

Hi everybody! 

Are you obsessed with The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit as much as I am?? A few days ago the first official teaser trailer for 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' was released and is now available online for all to view! I really really want to share it with you here cause I'm a huge fan of The Hobbit Trilogy and I cannot wait to see the whole movie in December!
 

I rekcon that right now I'm more excited to see the last part of The Hobbit than I was a year ago. Perhaps it's even beyond exciting for me...




The movie is scheduled to premiere on the 17th of December, 2014. But for the time being, enjoy watching the trailer!

Btw, a full trailer is planned to be out in October.

 See you next week! :)
Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment