16 August 2014

ZOEVA and GlamBRUSH - My new makeup brushes!

Hi there! How are you doing? I hope you're all great! :)

A few days ago two packages with my new six make up brushes came in the post and
I thought it'd be a perfect occassion to share with you my long-awaited gorgeous little things. I've been surfing the net for quite a long time during the last couple of weeks searching for some make up brushes that I've been desperately in need of and my ultimate choice fell on two different brands: Zoeva and Glambrush.The major aspects regarding the purchase of products from these brands were obviously the quality and the price. 


ZOEVA

Zoeva is a German brand famous for its high quality makeup brushes and colour cosmetics. Their products are not the cheapest ones but I think they're very good value for money.


After a long look I've decided to pick out two face brushes which I do love at the moment- no. 102 (foundation brush) and no. 106 (powder brush). I find these brushes amazingly strong and well-crafted. Their bristle is so soft that when I use them whilst doing my makeup I don't want to make it stop (seriously!). I also really like the density of the brushes - especially of the foundation brush (no. 102) as it makes the application of foundation so easy and enjoyable. :)


Where you can get them: 

Zoeva official website: here and here  
Polish online shops: mintishop and ladymakeup.
 

GLAMBRUSH

GlamBrush is a relatively new Polish line of make up brushes which is a bit cheaper than Zoeva but it does not have its refelction in the quality of products. 


From that brand I chose one face brush, namely T2, which is quite multifunctional as it can be used for contouring and applying cream blush and foundation (cream, liquid, and mineral). I also got three eye brushes such as 02, 07, 09. 


02, called duo fibre, is used for applying concealer and blending both concealer and eyeshadows.

07 is a perfect brush for applying eyeshadows on the lower eyelid and in the inner corners.  

09 is a typical concealer brush which might be also used to apply and blend eyeshadows.

Unfortunately I haven't used them yet because they arrived two days ago but I checked through them and they're also very strong and have their bristle truly soft. Apart from that, all of these brushes just look very very pretty. :)

Where you can get them: GlamSHOP


 I highly recommend both Zoeva and Glambrush brushes as they are definitely high in quality and they're worth their price. I'm sure that for me it's just the beginning of a long and fruitful adventure with these two brands.

 All the brushes will make their way into my travel makeup bag when I go on holiday in a week and I'm sure they'll work well. :)

See you next Saturday!
 Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment