10 August 2013

Second holidays in England

Hello hello! :) I'm baaaaackl! 

Sorry for not posting lately (over half a year!) but I didn't have enough time (srsly!) and I didn't really know what to write about.

I went to the UK for the second time (hope not last) and I had a great time there for over 2 weeks. I had to come back a few days ago and yeeeeep! here I am with some of the photos I took on my holidays. Unfortunately, I was not able to go to London but in return I visited loooovely places such as Durdle Door and Corfe Castle. 

Moreover, I have created an account on twitter recently so if you want to follow me, here I am.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Durdle Door


Worth visiting even just for one day!





Relaxing.


Just climbing and admiring the views. Nothing more needed to say.


One of the most beautiful and breathtaking views I've ever seen.







Corfe Castle

The houses remind me of The Hobbit setting. :)















See U soon. 
Z.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment