23 February 2014

Two dark lipsticks and the long-awaited concealer

Hiiiiiii everybody! :) How are you doing?

Today’s post gonna be a cosmetic one.

I’ve recently bought two dark lipsticks and I've become really obsessed with them.


 The first one is by Golden Rose from the collection Velvet Matte, no. 20.


The price is 11 zl. You can get it both online and in a trading posts. Its quality is really good; it's definitely one of those long-lasting lipsticks.

The second one is by Collection, Glam Rock, Revenge no.3


Unfortunately, it is not available in Poland. I attempted to purchase it on allegro, but I've only got a tester. It cost 11 zl together with delivery; in the UK its prise is approx. 3£. (I'm not exactly sure about that) 

This is a long-lasting lipstick as well (up to 6/7hrs). Its colour is a bit darker than that by Golden Rose. You can see it below:


Absolute faves of the last month! :)

Well, I've also waited for the concealer which is well-known and recommended on Youtube and various blogs.

I've got the shade no. 1 which is fair. It's also not available in Poland but you can buy on allegro or ebay. In Boots it costs 4.19£.


Earlier I've used the concealer by Loreal, Touch Magique, color light. 

The comparison of these two colours is given below:


I'm extremely excited and curious about how this concealer will work on me. I hope it'll be great!

Regarding the latest new music I've discovered, I've fallen in love with the British band called The 1975. Their whole album is sick!



The next post will be put up in a few days, stay tuned!

xoxo
Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment